Saye tau di dunia nie,bukan semua orang yang suke ngn diri kita.But,walau dimana pown kita berada jadilah diri sendiri.Even ada orang tak suka sekali pown.Yang penting kita tau sape diri kita.Kita kenal sape diri kita.Lumrah hidup memang selalunyr begitu.Tak bole nk lari,it's reality.Ignore jew pada mulut-mulut yang tak bole nak tutup tuh.Kita hidup bukan untuk mencari penghargaan manusia tapi allah yang akan menilai kita.So be happy girls,,,hehehe
For UITM student,Gud Luck.Do your best from the best.Especially for DBS part 5.
Insyallah everything will be fine.Wish me luck youolsss....
1. Make Peace With Your Past – so it does not spoil your present. Your past does not define your future, your actions and beliefs do.
2. What Others Think Of You – is NONE of your business. It’s how much you value yourself and how important you think you are.
3. Time Heals Almost Everything – give time, time. Pain will be less hurting. Scars make us who we are; they explain our life and why we are the way we are. They challenge us and force us to be stronger.
4. No One Is The Reason For Your Own Happiness – except YOU, yourself. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside.
5. Do NOT Compare Your Life With Others’ – you have NO idea what their journey is all about. If we all threw our problems into a pile and saw everyone else’s, we would grab ours back as fast as we could.
6. STOP Thinking Too Much – it’s alright to NOT know ALL the answers. Sometimes there is no answer, there is not going to be an answer, or there never was an answer. THAT is the answer! Just accept it, move on, NEXT!
7. Smile – you do NOT own all of the problems of the world. A smile can brighten the darkest day and make life more beautiful. It is a potential curve to turn life around and set everything straight.
Till then,Gud nite People....