Jumaat, 25 Mei 2012

truly madly deeply...♥♥



ASSALAMMUALAIKUM...

I'll be your dream, I'll be your wishI'll be your fantasyI'll be your hope, I'll be your loveBe everything that you needI'll love you more with every breathTruly, madly, deeply do

I will be strong, I will be faithful'Cause I'm counting onA new beginnin'A reason for livin'A deeper meanin', yea

And I want to stand with you on a mountainI want to bathe with you in the seaI want to lay like this foreverUntil the sky falls down on me

And when my stars are shinin' brightly in the velvet skyI'll make a wish to send it to HeavenThen make you want to cryThe tears of joy for all the pleasure in the certaintyThat we're surrounded by the comfort and protection ofThe highest powers in lonely hours(Lonely hours)The tears devour you

And I want to stand with you on a mountainI want to bathe with you in the seaI want to lay like this foreverUntil the sky falls down on me

Oh can't you see it baby?You don't have to close your eyes'Cause it's standin' right before youAll that you need will surely comeUhh hu yea

I'll be your dream, I'll be your wishI'll be your fantasyI'll be your hope, I'll be your loveBe everything that you needI'll love you more with every breathTruly, madly, deeply do(I love you)Huh huh

I want to stand with you on a mountainI want to bathe with you in the seaI want to lay like this foreverUntil the sky falls down on me

And I want to stand with you on a mountainI want to bathe with you in the seaWell I want to live like this foreverUntil the sky falls down on me
xtau npe...i'm really sad today,miss him like crazy...lgu nie wt kn sye b'tmbh windukn dye...ya allah,tnangkn ati ku nie,smpiknlah windu ku pdnye...love u so much sygs..syazwan kamarulzaman...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

BLOG PERIBADI HAK MILIK SYAZWIYAH